Sunday, May 30, 2010

JejeDEX UPDATE!

Some of you might have noticed that there have been some recent changes in this blog. This was done to further encourage you guys to subscribe and/ or follow this humble site of mine. Lol, just kidding.

Additional Features:
a. Updated Title - The title has been updated from JejeDEX to JejeDEX, Jejemon, Jejeje. I realized that I would want to tell more information about Jejemons and all the other terms related to it.
b. Free User Commenting - Before, I only allowed registered/ specific users to post their comments. Now, anyone may publicize his/ her views regarding certain related aspects. Off topic comments will be deleted, I guess.
c. Brand New Header - You may be aware that the header of this blog has changed. I would like to know if the original is way better than the updated or what, so that I may be able to revert it back to the original setting.
d. More Brief Posts! - For quite some time, people from around the world have been hovering around this blog trying to figure what this new type of phenomenon really is like. And so, I intended to gather up more information and surprising revelations concerning the world of Jejemons. Also, I want you guys not to be dragged by lengthy posts, so that it would be easier for you to browse on it.
e. Monthly Featured JejeVideo - I decided to publicize more Jejemon videos uploaded by youtube users on a monthly basis as these stuffs have been the sources of the nationwide "hunt" for Jejemon truth. (Ugh, I mean the Jejemon craze.)
 f.  Latest Philippine News - Not only will this site focus on the Jejemons, but it will also serve as a channel to spread fresh news from reputable news publications in the Philippines  and to update you of what's going on in the local setting. View the News Tab below.
g. JejeBanner - Have you seen the animated Jejemon Banner in this blog, positioned atop this post? Yes, I got it for free. If you want to try and make your very own banner, just click on mine.

Any violent reactions/ comments/ suggestions, feel free to post your comments on any of the posts. It is important for me to hear from your side because we all have different tastes and likes. For those who want to follow this blog, click iFollow This Blog.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GYROBALL